MSM Organic Sulfur-The macro mineral we all need to know more about.
20 of the top symptoms of being sulfur deficient include:
- Itchy skin or scalp
- Diaper rash
- Migraine headaches
- Painful and irregular menstruation
- Sore throat
- Joint pain
- Hay fever
- Fever (hot and cold sweats)
- Bed wetting
- Breastfeeding problems
Sulphur has four main roles in the body:
What are the health benefits of Organic Sulphur?
While the most common uses over the years have been for joint support, its diverse range of benefits go way beyond that.
• Supports joint health; lessens joint and back pain or stiffness; may lessens pain in both acute and chronic cases
• Reduces swelling
• Lessens muscle spasms
• Reduces muscle inflammation; promotes healing in the muscles and prevents them from becoming sore; dramatically decreases recovery time for athletes and others
• Oxygenates cells and tissues; supports the brain as it crosses the blood/brain barrier.
• Helps alleviate chronic headaches; increased circulation in the brain cells which may result in less pressure and pain, reducing tendencies for headaches
• Reduces environmental and food allergies; allergies to pollens and certain foods may be reduced or eliminated
• Helps alleviate chronic sinus issues (suggested use in a Netti Pot)
• Aids in healthy skin production and the reduction of acne, cold sores and “wrinkles”
• Promotes the healthy growth of hair and fingernails, including the reduction of grey hair
• Softens scar tissue
• Increases enzyme production within the glands in the body, substantially increasing overall resistance to illness
• Increases flexibility in the tissues within the body and increases blood circulation
• May helps diminish the effects of osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease
• Helps the body properly regulate insulin production
• Improves colon function and helps in eliminating colonic parasites
• Cleansing or “detoxifying” effect on the cells within the body; allows the body to remove toxins that have accumulated in all types of cells, including fat cells
• May improve the health of people dealing with osteoporosis, Alzheimer`s and Parkinson`s disease
• May help people suffering with emphysema by promoting flexibility to the lung tissue and providing the body with material to manufacture new, healthy lung cells
• May help reduce PMS; glandular production is enhanced by OS to have more “normal” levels of production; acid levels, enzyme levels and hormonal levels are more evenly balanced with OS; cramps, headaches and nausea from the monthly cycle may be reduced or eliminated through its use
• Helps kidneys function more efficiently; water retention problems due to bad kidney function may be alleviated
• Causes the body to rapidly release alcohol “hangover” toxins, removing them as waste from the body
• Helps alleviate eye problems; dissolve 1 teaspoon of sulfur crystals in 4 ounces of water and use as eye drops as frequently as you like
• Discourages mosquitos from biting
How much MSM Organic Sulfur should we take?
The general guide for use is 1 teaspoon (4 grams) of Organic Sulfur per 100 pounds’ body weight twice daily, preferably between meals or on an empty stomach, so nothing interferes with its full utilization in the body. Amounts can be raised or lowered accordingly depending on your state of health and the results you are or aren’t experiencing.
If you watched my video above you’ll see that I noticed a massive change within just 1 hour after taking 1 tsp of MSM Organic Sulfur.
It is recommended to start with a lower dosage (1-2 grams per day) in the first week and gradually add more to your diet to feel stronger effects because it is not uncommon to experience headaches or detoxification effects in the beginning stages as a majority of people are severely sulfur deficient and toxic. If your body requires higher amounts you can administer it in smaller doses over the course of the day to allow your body to adjust.
Proper hydration with the use of MSM Organic Sulphur is crucial. Water aids in the oxygenation of cells and in the removal of released toxins. Use the rule of 64 ounces of water per 100 pounds per day.
Who should take MSM Organic Sulfur?
Just about everyone! Organic sulfur has been shown to be safe for all people, including children and pregnant women, although we recommend consulting your healthcare provider in these cases to determine suitability. There are no serious reports of sulfur causing any damage or discomfort when taken in the dosage amounts described above. There is over a 30 year history of organic sulfur use showing it to be one of the safest nutrients to ingest even in large quantities without any toxic side effects. No liver damage has been documented due to taking it either. Organic sulfur is also safe for people taking medications. Attempts to kill mice and rats failed to reach a toxic level even at 200 grams, or almost half a pound a day.
If I am allergic to sulfa in medication, can I still take Genesis PURE™ Organic Sulfur?
An allergic reaction to sulfonamide antibiotics (often just referred to as sulfa or sulfur antibiotics), such as sulfamethoxazole, is one of the most commonly reported allergic responses to medications. Though not as prevalent as reactions to antibiotics, other sulfonamide-containing medications may also trigger an allergic response. Much research has been done to determine the exact mechanism of the allergic responses to sulfonamide medications and the general conclusion is that the sulfur portion is not the cause. Organic Sulfur lacks any functional groups or metabolites thought to be responsible for the allergic reactions produced by sulfonamide medications. Furthermore Organic Sulfur has shown to be one of the least toxic substances in biology.
So in short, no, but if you have an allergy to a sulfonamide medication, we always recommend you consult with your doctor before taking Organic Sulfur.
– See more at: http://www.genesispure.com/faq#sulfur
Where do I get it?
As I mentioned before not all MSM Organic Sulfur is created equally or sourced from great locations. I get mine from Genesis Pure.
Genesis PURE™ Organic* Sulfur consists of 99.9% pure distilled MSM sourced in North America, has no added fillers, binders, excipients, artificial ingredients, or flow agents, and is non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
Genesis PURE™ Organic* Sulfur crystals Nutrition Label
Genesis PURE™ Organic* Sulfur Capsules Nutrition Label